The begining of a thrilling ride to untouched locations... WET DOMINICA will be your guide when you:
- Experience Dominica's rich Heritage and Natural history.
- Sightings of Whales, Dolphins and turtles
- Picturesque fishing villages below majestic mountains
- Chance meetings with local fishermen
- *Recommended: Swimwear, sunscreen, sandals, cameras, towels.
Here's a quick list of our tours:
- A 3 Hour South Coast Snorkel, Heritage and Blue water Adventures
After our safety briefing is complete, we power south along the west coast to snorkel at the famous Champagne reef, where underwater bubbles make you feel like you are swimming in sparkling wine. The reef hosts rich marine life including hawksbill turtles. We then motor further down the coast to Scotts Head, where the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea meet. We climb up to the old Fort on the tip of the island, providing incredible vistas and history. Afterwards, complimentary drinks are served on the boat, as we slowly cross the bay to visit the historical church at Soufriere, and soak in the hot mineral springs on the beach. Then back on board for an exhilirating blue water run, riding the waves on the Atlantic coast. Hold on to your hats, as we turn about to the Caribbean for our amazing ride back.
- Dolphin and Whale watch tour
where we track these wonderful mammals using our state of the art hydrophone.
- Customized fun and heritage tour
For example, along Dominica's coast or to the nearby French islets of Marie-Galante or Les Saintes.